Domestic Aide Visa
Domestic workers who wish to work and live in Pakistan under the sponsorship of their employers can apply for this visa.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- Foreign domestic workers are eligible to apply for this visa under the sponsorship of their employer.
- Contact Details of the Employer
- Copy of agreement duly attested by respective embassy
- NOC by the Respective Embassy
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- A Domestic Aide Visa may be granted for 1 year.
- A Domestic Aide Visa is extendable by 1 year plus double entry.
- 4 Weeks (Working days – First Time Entry)
- 4 Weeks (Working days – Visa Extension)
The Application will stand cancelled if applicant doesn’t resubmit his/her application in Seven (7) days from the date of application sent for review.