Foreign citizens who wish to participate in sports, conferences, seminars and various cultural events taking place in Pakistan can apply for this visa.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- All Countries
- Applicant Must Apply 6 Weeks in Advance of the Event he/she intends to attend.
- Invitation letter from host organization [In case of accompanying family, there should be a provision to provide Invitation letter specifically extended for the family and should carry their entire details]
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- The duration and validity of the visa is subjected to the duration of the event.
- 7-10 Days (Working days – First Time Entry)
- 7-10 Days (Working days – Visa Extension)
- 4 Weeks (Working days – First Time Entry/Visa Extension) (For Afghanistan and Somalia Passport
The Application will stand cancelled if applicant doesn’t resubmit his/her application in Seven (7) days from the date of application sent for review.