Muslim citizens of foreign countries who wish to participate in Tabligh activities can apply for this visa.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- Muslim citizens of all countries are eligible to apply for this visa.
- Invitation Letter by the authorized Tableeghi Centre
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- A Tabligh Visa is granted for 45 days
- 4 Weeks (Working days – First Time Entry)
- 4 Weeks (Working days – Visa Extension)