You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- Citizens of foreign countries who have a valid job offer and meet the requirements are eligible to apply for this visa.
- SECP registration letter of company
- Recommendation letter By BOI (In case of Extension Mandatory)
- Contact Details of the Sponsor
- Undertaking on company letterhead/In case of CPEC/Government approved project, letter from concerned department /ministry
- CV of applicant
- Covering letter on company’s letter head
- Company profile
- Employment agreement
- FBR NTN certificate of the company
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- An Entry Work Visa can be granted for up to 3 Months (Single Entry).
- An Extension Work Visa can be granted up to 2 Years (Multiple Entries).
- 48 Hours (Working Days – First Time Entry)
- 4 Weeks (Working Days – Visa Extension)