Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for online visa through Pakistan Online Visa System under Deeni Madaris category.
You can apply for visa online in the following three sub categories:
- Entry (New): Please ensure to apply 3 MONTHS prior to the START of the proposed study course in the registered Deeni Madaris in Pakistan.
- Extension – Continuation of Existing Course: You can apply for a visa extension if you possess a valid Pakistani visa under this category and are residing in Pakistan – Please Note: Applicant needs to apply 3 months before the expiration of the visa.
- Extension – Change of Course: You can apply for a visa extension if you possess a valid Pakistani visa under this category and are residing in Pakistan – Please Note: Applicant needs to apply 3 months before the expiration of the visa.
- Citizens of countries listed here are eligible for this visa.
- Admission/Bonafide letter of Deeni Madaris, mentioning course name, date of commencement and expected date of completion
- NOC from the Government’s Home Department/Foreign Office of the Applicant (In Case of Entry Visa)
- NOC from concerned Embassy in Pakistan of the Applicant (In Case of Extension Visa)
- Sponsorship Letter/Bank Statement (In case of Extension: Details of local bank account in Pakistan are to be provided)
Duration and Validity
- Entry: Multiple Entry Up to 2 Years
- Extension: Depending upon the request
Issuance of Visa is the prerogative of the Government of Pakistan.
Normally, it will take up to 10-12 weeks.
Please NOTE: You may plan your trip after acquiring Visa Grant Notice against your application.
Please Note: : If the application is Sent Back for Review to the Applicant, the set processing time will be applicable again (The processing time will re-start from the date of re-submission of application)