- Foreign diplomats can either completely pursue their application ONLINE via Pakistan Online Visa System by clicking APPLY NOW button
This visa is for the Diplomats of Foreign Governments who are assigned to perform diplomatic duties in Pakistan.
You can apply for two types of visas online:
First Time (New): You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension: You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- All diplomatic staff of foreign countries are eligible to apply for this visa.
- Diplomatic Visas will be granted against authorized slots only.
- Note Verbale by the Sending State/ Organization
- Letter of Recommendation (By Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- UN/IO Related Requests Form (In case your visit purpose is Assignment (UN/IO))
- Arrival Notification Form (In case your visit purpose is Assignment (Bilateral))
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- An Official Visa is valid for the entire tenure of the Diplomatic Assignment.
- 7 days (Working days – First Time entry)
- 4 Weeks (Working days – Visa extension)
The Application will stand cancelled if applicant doesn’t resubmit his/her application in Seven (7) days from the date of application sent for review.