Family Visit Visa
The family visit visa is designed for foreign citizens of Pakistani Origin and their spouses to visit and stay with their family members for up to 5 years with up to 1 year stay on each entry.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- Foreign citizens of Pakistani origin and their spouses.
- You may be eligible for a Pakistan Origin Card ( POC ) , if you or your relative are of Pakistani origin. In that case you may not need a visa. Please click here to check your eligibility.
- POC or likewise;
- Marriage certificate
- Birth Certificate
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- Visa valid up to 5 years with up to 1 year stay on each entry
- Visa extendable to 5 years with up to 1 year stay on each entry
- 7-10 Days (Working Days – First Time Entry)
- 7-10 Days (Working Days – Visa Extension)
- 37 Days (Working days – First Time Entry/Visa Extension) (For Afghanistan Passport Holders)
The Application will stand cancelled if applicant doesn’t resubmit his/her application in Seven (7) days from the date of application sent for review.