- Foreign officials can either completely pursue their application ONLINE via Pakistan Online Visa System by clicking APPLY NOW button (Processing Fee will be charged) OR
- Foreign officials can manually (in-person) seek GRATIS VISA at concerned Pakistan Mission Abroad (In case of Entry Visa) Or Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad (In case of Extension). In this case, the applicants are requested to please fill out this APPLICATION FORM
This visa is for the Government Officials of Foreign Governments who are assigned to perform official duties in Pakistan.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- Foreign Officials of all countries who are assigned to perform official duties in Pakistan are eligible to apply for this visa.
- Letter of Recommendation (By Economic Affairs Division/MOFA/ Respective Ministry or Departments)
- Military Service Form (In case your visit purpose is Military Establishment)
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- An Official Visa is valid for the entire tenure of the Official Assignment
- 7 days (Working days – First time entry)
- 4 Weeks (Working days – Visa Extension)