Prospective students who wish to pursue higher education in Pakistan can apply for a 2-year Student Visa.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- Citizens of countries listed here are eligible to apply for this visa.
- Admission/Bonafide letter
- NOC from HEC/Economic Affairs Division/IPC/Health Ministry/Education Ministry
- For Entry visa: NOC from the concerned Government
- For Extension: NOC from concerned embassy in Pakistan of students country
- Sponsorship/Bank Statement in case of accompanying family)
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- A Study Visa is granted for 2 years
- 4 Weeks (Working Days – First Time Entry)
- 4 Weeks (Working Days – Visa Extension)