Business Visa On Arrival
To promote investment in the country, the Government of Pakistan is granting a 30 day Single Entry Business Visa On Arrival to the businessmen of following countries listed here.
Interested businessmen are encouraged to apply for the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) at least 48-72 hours prior to their intended date of travel. Please Note: You can state your intent by submitting online visa application through Pakistan Online Visa System – Click on the Apply Now Button to do so. You can travel to Pakistan if you receive a valid ETA in favor of your application.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- To avail the Business Visa On Arrival, you must be a citizen of the countries listed here.
- Proof of registration of company which is extending invitation (SECP/ Chamber of Commerce Certificate)
- Any of the following:
- Recommendation letter from CC&I of respective foreign country
- Invitation letter from business organization duly recommended by concerned trade organization in Pakistan
- Recommendation letter by the honorary investment counselor of BOI/Commercial Attaché
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- A Business Visa On Arrival is granted for 30 days
- 48 hours (Working Hours)