Tourist Visa On Arrival
You can now apply for a Tourist Visa On Arrival if you are a citizen of these countries .
Please submit your intent to travel at least 48-72 hours before your planned trip to Pakistan to receive an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) – (Please Note: You can state your intent by submitting online visa application through Pakistan Online Visa System – Click on the Apply Now Button to do so). You can travel to Pakistan if you receive a valid ETA in favor of your application.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- To avail the Tourist Visa On Arrival, you must be a citizen of countries listed here.
- Foreign nationals of Indian origin are also eligible to apply under this category for religious tourism purposes.
- Tour operators approved by the Pakistan Directorate of Tourist Services (DTS) may be allowed to bring Tourist Groups under this category.
- Invitation Letter by the sponsor or hotel booking details in case of individual tourist
- Invitation Letter in case of group by the tour operator designated by the department of tourist services
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- Tourist Visa On Arrival is valid for up to 3 months.
- Nationals of Malaysia, Turkey and UAE may be granted a 30-day, multiple-entry visa upon arrival
- 48 hours (Working Hours)