You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- Proof of registration of company which is extending invitation (SECP/ Chamber of Commerce Certificate)
- Any of the following:
- Recommendation letter from CC&I of respective foreign country
- Invitation letter from business organization duly recommended by concerned trade organization in Pakistan
- Recommendation letter by the honorary investment counselor of BOI/Commercial Attaché
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- A Business Visa may be granted for up to 5 years.
- A Business Visa is valid for Multiple Entries in to Pakistan
- Entry for Business Visa List countries : 24 Hours (Working Hours)
- Entry for Non-Business Visa List countries : 4 Weeks (Working days)
- Extension : 4 Weeks (Working days)