A Tourist Visa allows the citizens of these countries to visit Pakistan for tourism purposes.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- Invitation Letter by the sponsor or hotel booking details in case of individual tourist
- Invitation Letter in case of group by the tour operator designated by the department of tourist services
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- Single/Double Entry for short duration less than 3 months (First Time entry).
- Duration up to and greater than 6 months (Extension).
- Citizens from these countries may be eligible for a Double Entry Tourist Visa.
- A Tourist Visa can be extended for up to 6 Months or more, subject to approval.
- Entry (Up to 3 Months) : 7-10 days (Working Days)
- Extension (Up to 6 Months) : 7-10 days (Working Days)
- Extension (Greater than 6 Months) : 4 Weeks (Working days)